I mentioned a few posts ago that I will be converting my guest bedroom/office/sewing room into a nursery for my baby girl, who is expected to arrive in January. I’ve been gathering ideas for her room and have pretty much decided that grey and white are going to be the main colors, with pops of bright, girly colors all over the room. Here are a few things I’ve been eyeing:
1. Big Band Rug – Land of Nod
2. Honeycomb Wall Shelf – Land of Nod
3. Azure Bamboo Changing Pad Cover – Aden + Anais
4. Grey Organic Crib Sheet – Giggle
5. Landscape Floor Bins – Land of Nod
Of course, I have tons of DIY’s in mind such as a cloth triangle banner for the back wall, some ledge shelving, and a few colorful canvas paintings. I’m so excited to be having a little girl! Having a boy is super fun and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in this world, and now I get the amazing privilege of raising a daughter. I’m a lucky girl.